A three day international digital health conference to share insight and experiences of Open Innovation in healthcare focussing on the themes of:
Empowering Patients and Staff
- Patient Involvement and Challenges of Changing Patient Behaviour
- How Technology has Improved or Hindered the Delivery of Quality Care
- Professionalisation of Health Informatics and Workforce Improvement
Innovative Business Models
- Challenges of Scaling Up Digital Health Initiatives
- Problems and Solutions of Measuring the Impact of Digital Health Models
- Demystifying the Procurement Process
- Always On: Devices and Ubiquitous Monitoring
- Engineering Health & Care: Software as a Healthcare Intervention
- My Risks, My Treatment: Stratified Medicine
- Global Sharing for Global Health: Trustworthy Reuse of Health Data
- Patients Liberating Discovery: Preserving Privacy while Promoting Discovery
Bringing together leading thought leaders and practitioners from the Digital Health and Open Innovation fields makes this a great opportunity to:
- Understand the value of Open Innovation in healthcare.
- Stay at the forefront of the eHealth evolution.
- Immerse yourself in the networking sessions and find valuable contacts.
- Find inspiration and new perspectives on Digital Health topics.
Who should attend
Do you believe that radical change and innovation is a must for sustainable healthcare into the future? Do you want to connect with like minded people that share your passion for progress? Then you are just the person to attend ‘Digital Health Assembly: Open Innovation’.
The conference will bring together an array of innovative minds from a variety of sectors within the Digital Health space that are open to acquiring new knowledge and skills, and developing new partnerships.